Checking to see if you're a winner? Visit Flint Firebirds website here for the winning numbers!
United Way of Genesee County
50/50 Raffle (C28201)
During Flint Firebirds Games
(1) Official Rules: By purchasing a raffle ticket, Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the United Way of Genesee County (UWGC) as the licensee, which will be binding and final as to all matters related to the Flint Firebirds/United Way of Genesee County’s 50/50 Raffle (Raffle). Entrants must be 18 years or older to purchase a raffle ticket. Raffle tickets cannot be purchased in the name of the licensee, although members of the organization may purchase tickets. UWGC reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify Raffle at any time. Failure to comply with Official Rules may result in disqualification from Raffle. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. License Number C28201.
(2) Raffle Tickets: Raffle tickets may be purchased at DFCUEC during a Flint Firebirds game, at the following prices: 1 ticket for $2.00, 3 tickets for $5.00, 15 tickets for $10.00 and 40 tickets for $20.00. Tickets may not be resold. No refunds, replacements, discounts or complimentary tickets will be issued. Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
(3) Prize: One winning number will be drawn per game. The Raffle winner will receive 50% of the Raffle proceeds for that date only. The remaining proceeds are distributed to UWGC.
(4) Drawing: One winning number will be selected in the 3rd period of each Flint Firebirds game at DFCUEC by random computer generated drawing. The time at which Raffle ticket sales are cut off and the winning number is selected shall be determined by UWGC in its sole discretion. If the drawing cannot be conducted as planned, UWGC reserves the right to revert to a manual drawing. Each winning Raffle ticket number will be announced on the scoreboard and posted on the monitor at the stationary sales kiosk.
(5) Redemption of Winning Ticket and Prize: Winner need not be present to win. The winning ticket number will be listed for 60 days on www.flintfirebirds.com. All federal, state and local income taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winning ticket holder who shall be required to provide valid identification and IRS Form W-9 as a condition of payment. Charitable organizations are selected by the Flint Firebirds in its sole discretion and approved by the Michigan Commissioner of State Lottery including eligibility, verification and validation of the winning raffle ticket, and compliance with Official Rules. If the amount of the winnings exceeds $5,000 a check with all applicable withholdings will be issued within 7 days of event. Any prize not claimed within 60 days will be issued to the Flint Firebirds Foundation.
(6) Restrictions, Limitations and Release: Entrants agree to the use of their names and/or likenesses for any and all promotional, advertising and publicity purposes with additional compensation, notice or approval, unless prohibited by law; and to release Flint Firebirds, United Way of Genesee County, Dort Federal Credit Union Event Center, 50/50 Central-Delaware, Inc., The OHL, and their parent companies, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, directors, employees, and representatives from any and all liability or responsibility in connection with the Raffle and/or for stolen, lost, damaged, invalid or ineligible Raffle tickets.
(7) Raffle Materials: All Raffle materials, names, marks, logos and/or identifications are copyrighted by the Flint Firebirds, UWGC, DFCUEC and/or 50/50 Central-Delaware, Inc., and may not be copied, reproduced or used for any purpose.
Contact: Please contact UWGC at email@example.com with any questions. Effective: September 18, 2017